26.2.11

THE SHE

She's amazing at writting stuff, I mean seriously it's like a famous writer or something like that, thank you so much and I'm sorry If I'm doing it kinda late, but that's who I am, I like to take my time to write xD :) THANK YOU AGAIN ...how Far Is Heaven?♥

THE ME
1*I look up for people who are not afraid to show who they truly are, even if it means to have only two real friends. I rather be with one honest person beside me than be surrounded by a sea of fake people.

2*I'd really like the chance to see how is like to be someone else, like anybody, british, mexican, australian, japanesse, I'm just fascinated about that.

3*I think that Owl City speaks to my heart and he always knows how to say what's inside of me, even knowing that he doesn't even know I exist. I mean, "When the new sites grow old and I start to feel cold, I'll sail home again". perfect

4*The sea is so beautiful but I'm afraid of water, that's really messed up because I like to swim but I don't know what's wrong with me.. anyway..

5*I would be the happiest person in the world If I knew how to sing, I mean if I was gifted with that magic that some people have. I wanna know what is like. I'm so curious, I just realized that.

6*I looove rainy weather, grey skies, feeling cold, cuddle in bed while there's a storm outside, I don't really mind if there are thunders too.

7*I'm feeling very good about my self right now, 'cuz I didn't have to think this things that much, They just came along when I started to write. awesome =)

1 comentario:

  1. Aww, thank you, dove. you are so sweet!
    i love #s 2&3
    we are somewhat alike with #s 4&5 (Well, if you read my "the me" list too :))

    p.s. cute glasses! i have one too! but it's fake :)♥

    ResponderEliminar